CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

TheFaceShop Swatches Part 1

Hey all !

As it's listed at the side, I purchase most of my nail polishes from The Face Shop cause it's cheap and the quality is good for its price. Thought I'd do a swatch here so that you can see how the colour really turns out to be and it's easier also to decide on the colour you want should you decide to do your nails with me. (: Credits to the websites I got the pictures from. Those are not my nails and not painted by me. Just a guideline for you to see how the colour's like. I may not be able to get pictures of all the colours, but I'll just put up whatever I can find first and update the rest on a later post. Enjoy! (:


PP408
Pastel-like purple


BL602
Pastel-like blue

BL606

BL605

The other polishes that I have are PK101(pastel pink), YL701(pastel yellow), BR801 (pastel beige), GR503(pastel green), PK103( light shimmery pink), PK108 (mid pinkish colour), BL607 (christmasy dark blue with shimmers), GL111 (shimmery gold), RD301 (shocking red), RD303 (dark red), PP402 (pinkish purplish), RD301 Lovely me series (orangey red)

No comments:

Post a Comment