CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ready Stock

Hey ladies,

I have some ready stock on hand for now. It's under a link at the left hand side under "For Sale". Thought I'd post it here as well for those who have yet to see it. I only have 1 piece each, so grab them fast! Sms me at 94577783 or valerie.gmh@gmail.com if you're interested. Thanks!


OPI Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ $12
Brownish Red
OPI Manicurist of Seville $12
Red Creme

OPI France – A Oui Bit of Red $12
Bright Red
OPI Bastille My Heart $12

OPI Royal Rajah Ruby $12


OPI Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow $12
Dark Green


OPI Russian Navy $12 *SOLD OUT*
Deep dark navy blue


OPI I'm Fondue Of You $12
Brown


OPI Dulce De Leche $12 *SOLD OUT*
Nude


OPI Eiffel For This Colour $12
Deep dark purple with shimmer

Poshe Nail Strengthening Basecoat $22

Poshe Top Coat $16

Poshe Base + Top coat bundle $35

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat $18.90

Dotting Tool (set of 5) $14

Art Club Striper (black) $10

La Palm Mango Healing Therapy Lotion $4.90 (100ml)

No comments:

Post a Comment