CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Singapore Poly Nail Art Event !

Hello all !!

I was invited by Min Yee over to Singapore Poly on the 17th-18th Jan to do up a nail art booth in collaboration with their project on Principles of New Media Marketing. It was truly a great experience. The SP business girls were really really nice! Some of them even did free advertising for me to their friends. Hahahaa. I don't know their names, if not I'd credit them here. If any of you SP girls are reading this, tag me at the left hand side or leave a comment at the bottom of this entry! (: Nevertheless, it was a great experience. At the end of the 2 days, I only had 1 word to describe how I felt - SHAGGED !!! Shagged with a smile though. It was a great sense of satisfaction seeing them walk away with happy nails. =DD Anyways, pictures speak louder than words. So... here it is !!




She requested for Mickey Mouse!! But mickey's head abit out of shape. Room for improvement!


This lovely wine colour always seem to complement white flowers so well. Pretty!


Aww.. Sweet! Felt quite apologetic actually. This girl requested for clouds. But I screwed it up. She was nice enough to settle for polka dots. Thank you! (I can't rmb your name. =D)


This seriously reminds me of the game - Othello! I love the contrast. Pastel pink (looks white in the picture) with black polka dots. Love it!




On Min Yee's nails! This is what she requested for. Alternating colours except for the thumb. The thumb is equally split into 1/2 of each colour with white flowers in the center. Something really unique.


I love this shade of pink!! Not too striking & not too light either. Somewhere near the colour of plum. This girl requested for one flower on her index finger. Should have taken a better shot. =/


And yet again! One of my favourite colours. Honestly, this colour looks so lovely by itself, with or without nail art. This girl requested for 1 flower too. Simplicity is beauty. (:


"You're very daring to try blue!" That's what I told this girl who did this design. One of my favourites for the day. I love the blue, and I love how the white polka dots bring out the blue even more. It's a simple design, but the colour combination is wonderful. I'm lovin' it!


This girl was really cute! She volunteered to paint her own nails so that I can paint her friend's nails. So all I did was paint the panda on for her. Hahaha. I asked her whether she wanted the panda to be looking at her or facing out and she said, "1 panda looking at me 1 panda looking at you lor!" Hahahah. I told her that I'd hire her to help me paint nails IF I expand my business. lol. Lovin' the panda-s.


THE colour. Once again. Can be the polish of the day or something. Haha. This girl requested for 2 flower-ed fingers and a dott-ed finger. Cool~


All hail the dinosaur eggs~ Another personal favourite! It's a really different style from the usual black base with pastel dots or white base with striking dots. This girl said it looks like dinosaur eggs and I totally agree. Love this design!!


DISCO! Super funky. Black base with pastel coloured dots. Love how the colours stand out! This pic is not taken by me though. Not sure why some dots seem blurred. Lol.


Another Othello design. The white dots are not really visible in this picture. It looks much nicer in real with the white and black dots!


Hello Minnie! This is sucha cute design. It reminds me of Minnie Mouse and reminds me of Mario too. Nostalgiaaaaa~


This girl requested for pastel purple base & 2 rows of white dots. Sucha sweet design~




Another personal favourite! I love how this girl was daring enough to try 2 totally different designs on all her fingers. And she carried it off really well! I'm lovin' it!


This girl requested for pastel mint green with 2 paw print designs on navy blue. Looks black but isn't. Only managed to do 1 paw on each finger. Meowwwww~


Didn't manage to take a good enough picture for this girl cause I was really in a rush and mummy took the picture for my instead. Many others were waiting for their turn. She went for a simple flower design on both thumbs. Sweet!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

To me, the SP event was a great success. It was definitely much better than I expected it to be. SP business girls if you're doing this, please feedback how you felt the manicure session was and how you felt I was! You can do so through the comment box after this entry or through the tagboard on the left hand side. It'd be a big encouragement to me. With regards to your OPI orders, I've sent in the orders already and I hope it'll arrive soon! Will contact you all again once it arrives. Thanks so much for the enjoyable 2 days at SP !!

No comments:

Post a Comment