CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Revamp!

Exams are finally over! Woohooooo! This semester's papers were disastrous. I'm just crossing my fingers right now and praying hard for moderation. There really is a big difference taking a degree. Oh well. I don't wanna think about it already.

If you have noticed, which you should, big revamp to the website! The previous pink one was a preset template by Blogger, which wasn't really very "me". This template looks more like something I'd do! Reason for making it the background all dark is because I really want my nail art to stand out. And that's the message I wanna bring across too. Brighten up your life with beautiful nails you can afford! (:

This template was edited by me. More changes to go, but the html codings are make my eyes go O.O already. So bear with this for a while ya.. Will try to put in more changes as time goes by.

I'm hoping to try out some designs later. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment