CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 20, 2012

Gelish: Glitter Tips

Glitter tips seems to be the trend for many! I've had countless requests for glitter tips, so much so that I'm gonna combine some into this post. Probably because Gelish lasts 2-3 weeks, most opt for a design that is wearable and not too loud.

After painting a Gelish colour of their choice, I sponged on Gelish Waterfield on the tips. Some prefer it to stay on the french tip, while some prefer a gradient. Many of my customers were pretty amazed to see that I sponge on the polish instead of painting it on. Well, I've tried both ways and realised that sponging it give a more subtle and softer look with a gradual gradient. Since then, I've always used the sponging method when it comes to glitter tips.


Charmaine's Gitter Tips
Gelish Make A Difference



Jeanette's Glitter Tips
Gelish Hot Rod Red


Lynn's Glitter Tips
Gelish Make A Difference


Samantha's Glitter Tips
Artistic Colour Gloss Fierce


Wan Xin's Glitter Tips
Gelish Night Reflection

No comments:

Post a Comment