CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Customer Basics

Decided to do a post on this after a long hiatus from my blog. Have been still taking in appointments, but can hardly find the time to constantly blog about them. Nevertheless, I find this a rather important issue to address.

It is extremely annoying when we receive customers who are late for half an hour or more, some with which do not even bother to notify, or some who don't even turn up in the end. This triggered my thought to implement a deposit system and the condition to cancel the appointment should the customer be late for more than 15 minutes without notification.

This is basic courtesy and respect for me and my services. I don't see why I should set aside time for someone who does not even have respect for my time. Your time may be valuable, but so is mine. The time can be used instead for someone who is keen on my services and is respectful of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment