CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Collection




Found 3 designs I've done a while ago in preparation for Christmas. There are 2 more in my previous post as well. My personal favourite is the snowman! Find it really cute and I'd love to have it on my nails for Christmas ! Was actually pretty proud of the Poinsettia that I drew, only to realise after that the colours weren't really distinct because of the new acrylic paint I bought. It was just some regular acrylic paint that I got and I stopped using it after this experience. I believe with good quality paint plus some gold beads in the center, it'll definitely look stunning. (: Snowflakes looked better without the sparkles, but since I've already done it, might as well just upload it. You can opt not to have the sparkles!

No comments:

Post a Comment