CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

Mummy's CNY toes

After waiting in the queue for so long, it's finally mummy's turn to do her toes! She wanted Malaga Wine ( yes again. haha.). I drew a full set of free hand white flowers for her. The main focus was on the big toes, while the rest had a couple of leaves and dots. The gold beads in the center of the flower brings out the CNY feel even more.


And yes, I definitely need to work on making it more symmetrical. But I do see my own improvement. My hands are more stable when I draw the flowers and they're looking better at each try. But there's no end to improvement! Mummy was sleeping when I drew her toes when she was amazed when she woke up! Glad she's lovin' it. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment