CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ogre the top blue

Kelly came over yesterday to do a classic princess mani/pedi. It was really nice talking to her cause she happens to be from SIM too and somehow related to the teaching line as well. I think we spent most of the time chatting. hahaha. But that's the kinda atmosphere I prefer when my customers come to my place. I strongly dislike (bold highlight underline) pushing for products or this and that. I prefer to just have my Kevin Kern music in the background and casually chatting while in the process of the session. More relaxing and casual don't you think?


Kelly was so intrigued by the Shrek polishes that she went for it! Pardon the glossy look. It's the cuticle oil. (: Loving the colour! I wish I had long toenails to paint it too. For some reason, my toenails never seem to grow. Any good formula?

No comments:

Post a Comment