CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Nail art examples that put my manicure to shame

Work has been taking it's toil on me. Assignments doesn't make it any better. As it is, I have 3 on hand on top of my crazy work schedule. I know there's been a lack of updates on this website. Sorry babes. I'll definitely be working on new designs soon I promise. Give me some time to settle my assignments..

I've edited the gallery, so you can now view the prices of each set of design. Thought that'd be easier for customers.

Was googling and thought this was interesting! Gotten it from this website -> http://forladiesbyladies.com/index.php/2009/04/13/12-extreme-nail-art-examples-that-put-your-manicure-to-shame/


Nail Art

Nail Art

Nail Art

Truly. Nail art examples that put my manicure to shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment