CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 13, 2011

About Gelish!

For those who have been following me on Twitter, you should know that I made my first Gelish purchase at PNC yesterday! I hesitated for a long time as it's a rather big investment. But upon reading about the lasting benefits of Gelish, I couldn't resist the temptation!

Gelish comes in an array of colours, which applies like polish, works like gel. They are cured in a LED lamp in 30 seconds or in two minutes in UV lamps, just like gels. Gelish stays on nails for three weeks with no chipping or peeling, and soak off completely in only 15 minutes.

Gelish application includes Hand & Nail Harmony PH bond, Gelish Foundation Gel, Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish of choice, Gelish Top It Off Gel Sealer followed by nourishing cuticle oil.

With Gelish, you no longer have to worry about ruining your manicures. Give it a try today! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment