CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Gelish: Sweet Polka on Make A Difference

I promised to blog last night, but was seriously too tired, plus I'm coming down with a flu. Struggling to update now and having to blow my nose from time to time. But with no further ado, here it is. (:

Mum did a gelish switch from Gelish Light Elegant to Gelish Make A Difference (from the Breast Cancer Awareness Limited Edition). A pity I forgot to take a picture of her previous Gelish before removing it. Mum was extremely satisfied with this set of nails! For the first time, she finally got her nails painted. In the past, it would chip off after 2-3 days. Hence, she didn't see a point in painting her nails. She is partly why I invested in Gelish as well, so that she no longer have to worry about non-lasting manicures. (:

 A final look! Advised mum to apply more hand cream and cuticle oil daily to nourish her cuticles and the skin around it. (:

2 comments:

  1. Great !!! LOoks kawaii on her short nails. Do let us know the rates for gelish service.

    meowshirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! She was so happy that she was finally able to have some simple design on her nails. As I am still practising my skills for gelish, I'm not officially taking in customers for gelish yet. But if you don't mind lending me your nails to try, I will charge you at a discounted rate ya. Do email me at valerie.gmh@gmail.com if yo're interested.

    ReplyDelete