CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 16, 2012

CNY Designs!

I've begun my CNY appointments last week (more in the following post) and am fully booked next week! In this festive season, I believe most salons & home based are definitely fully booked. So customers, please be considerate and be on time for your appointments or it definitely affects the customer after you.

So anyway, I did a nail art wheel (incomplete) with several designs which I felt was suitable for the new year. Some were done based on Nail Venus while some adapted from Nail Max. I'm hoping to finish the entire wheel, but not sure if I have the time esp since my first appointment starts tonight. =/

Will be doing up Valentine's Day designs after CNY. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment