CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 16, 2012

Gelish: Queen of Hearts

Got a couple of new Gelish colours the other day from PNC, and one of them was Queen of Hearts. It is a gorgeous red with shimmer, a very royal colour! Reminds me very much of Queen Elizabeth or Princess Diana when I saw the colour. Since Mum was flying off to NZ for my cousin's wedding, and she wanted something that would last on her short nails, I suggested doing Gelish. Mum has always been in love with red, and she carries off red very well! Queen of hearts was a perfect colour for her, especially in this season of CNY as well.


Application was very good on this one. Extremely smooth and easy to apply. Cured well too. I see this as a popular colour for CNY. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment