CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 16, 2012

Gelish: Polka Dot Lace

My colleague's daughter, Lee Yee came over with a friend to get her nails done for CNY. I was so happy when I saw the length of her nails and I said to her, "These are nails every manicurist love painting!" She asked, "Why?" And I replied, "Cause they are long and easy to paint!" Nevertheless, that doesn't mean I turn away those with short nails okay. (:

She opted for Gelish Queen of Hearts and initially wanted to draw flowers on them. However, after seeing her friend's pedi, she decided to do the same design with a different colour scheme!


The thumbs and the ring fingers were the accent nails while the rest just had polka dots on them. I suggested doing that as having the focus design on every nail would make it too overwhelming.


She was really nice to send me pictures of her nails when she reached home~ (:
This set costs $32 inclusive of Gelish, Nail art and extra Gelish top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment